What do you need as ingredients?
· 1 packet of orange-flavored
· 1 packet of cherry flavored
· 2 cups of sugar
· 5 cups of boiling water
· 8 cups of orange juice
· 3 liters of ginger ale
- Get a large clean punch bowl. Pour in the sugar, orange, and cherry Jello and stir. Add the cups of boiling water, whisk thoroughly until gelatin and sugar are well dissolved.
- Add orange juice and stir.
- Transfer the mixture into two large freezer-safe containers and freeze overnight.
- To Serve: Place frozen mixture in a large punch bowl. Use a solid wooden spoon to break up the mixture. Add some ginger ale.
Expert Tips: This recipe also tastes great with other gelatin flavor combinations. Try out: orange-black cherry, orange-lemon, orange-tropical.Follow me on social media: